Monday, February 22, 2010

Quick quick update

So we´re headed to Kuna Yala and stoped in Penonome at the internet cafe place and I have like 10 minutes to update about whats been going on since whenever it was we were here last.
This week seems like it´s been alot longer than it really is and I feel like I´ve been in Panama for at least a month. I´ve finally gotten used to my mosquito net being around my bed and no longer wake up freaking out about the weird presence surrounding my bed.
The food is also still good. I haven´t been sick or anything, hopefully that fact won´t change when we get to Kuna Yala. Have I mentioned we´re staying on our own private island in Kuna Yala and camping on the beach for a few days? Be jealous. I´ll let everyone know how that works out next time I have the internet, probably on our way back to El Cope.
I also found my first frog this week when we went out on Saturday night looking for them. I can´t remember which kind it is but I took pictures and will put those on when I have my laptop to use instead of this shady computer. It was so tiny and cute. I was so proud. I found a few more Saturday too. It seems like I have an eye for it, so at least I´m decent at what my project is!
Oh! Forgot to mention how much time I´ve been spending down by the swimming hole and the river. Swimming down there is super fun, especially when we try to swim past the part with the really fast current, it´s super fun. It´s also a really nice place to go and read since I can take off my boots for once and my feet can be free!! I also tried to help Dan catch lizards down there for his project a few times, but all we find are terrible giant spiders that are big enough to eat babies :(
Well that´s all for now I think. Sorry that´s really scatter brained, but I don´t have much time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment